Reviews of my Long Road Box Set - all 5 star!

Readers' Favourite reviewers said: 

'There will surely be something for everyone in these romances because they’re so filled with universal themes and relatable emotional trials. If it’s western-style outback romance you’re into, then look no further than The Long Road Box Set for your next cozy read.' - KC Finn  

'Each novel is unique. The pace is fast without giving readers whiplash, the characters are given a chance to develop properly, and the plot is interesting to make me keep turning pages. I love how the feelings develop gradually and not in a flash! Alicia Hope has crafted a masterpiece.' - Rabia   

And from my 😍 favourite review:

'All three stories take place in rural Australia and are read as stand-alone novels. The writing is clean and the pacing is absolute perfection ... I'd give these three novels a whole bucket full of stars if I could.' - Jamie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment